Tips for keeping your home pest free
Ignoring the presence of small pest at home is the first fault as they pay the way for other insects and pests to enter your place. Once entered it will be very hard to get rid of these pests. You can find pests anywhere at your place like bathroom, kitchen, balcony etc which causes you embarrassment. And those chemicals and measures used to get rid of them never always works and it is not safe too!
So how to avoid these pests?
Here are some simple steps you need to follow in order to have a pest free environment.
- Seasonal checks: Keep a check on all areas at your home once in a while to ensure that your place is pest free.
- Keep a check on storage area at your home as they provide the best place for them to stay.
- Trim tree limbs and branches near your home.
- Keep your garden area clean.
- Keep your dustbins closed.
- Use doormats and dust them regularly.
- Keep the kitchen area clean – clear the dusts, clean dishes, keep the containers closed.
- Don’t let any spill stay longer on the floor.
- Schedule regular inspection – It’s a good idea to hire a professional to inspect your place and make sure it’s pest free.
myRaksha offer pest control services in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Services offered – Termite Control, Rodent Control, Mosquito control, Bed Bug Control, Fly control, Wood Borer control.