Granite floors are costly comparing to other forms of flooring like tiles, mosaic, marbles etc. Granite flooring looks very royal and enriches the view of your place. Granite flooring is generally strong, heat resistant and last long. They can be installed on any room. But they need to be maintained on regular basis and given necessary care in order to make them look like new one all the time.
Granite floor needs professional cleaning and polishing on timely basis. You cannot use bleach or hard materials to clean granite floors. They need to be handled with care. Opt for a professional cleaners to help you and then your efforts are little needed to maintain them on regular basis.
Here are some tips for you to maintain granite flooring
- Mop the floor on daily basis in order to avoid the dust accumulating on the tiles.
- Clean up the spills or leftover immediately with a soft cloth or towel.
- Try to use distilled water for cleaning.
- Don’t use bleach and use only products recommended by cleaners.
- Always use warm water and soft cloth to clean the granite floors.
- Don’t use hard cloth or scrubbers to clean as they leave scratch marks on the granite floors.
- You can also use soap mixed water and soft cloth to clean the spills. Don’t leave the spills to stay too long as it causes mark that will last longer.
- Apply a paste of baking soda and water and leave overnight on the stains and clean it the next day, if you find it hard to remove at first.
- If there is a change in the color of granite use cleaning agents recommended by professionals.
myRaksha offers Granite Cleaning and Polishing services in Bangalore, Karnataka. The type of polish depends upon the quality of the stone that gives the granite an entirely new surface. Once done the polished granite will be sealed to protect it from stains and other harmful issues.
We have discounts on all floor polishing services till 31st Dec 2017. Granite Polishing price – Rs.18 per sq.ft. **This quotation is only applicable to minimum 1500 sq.ft area**
To book our service call us on 8880 200 200 or click here